Our organization already has its own gender marker.  Do we have to use it AND the IASC GAM?

A:  Agencies usually require the use of their own gender marker for internal project documents.  Projects developed for a humanitarian cluster/sector or applying for inter-agency (UN) humanitarian funds must apply the GAM.   If in doubt, check within your own organization about whether the internal marker is required in addition to the GAM for humanitarian appeal proposals.